David LYONS was born about 1814 in Pennsylvania. His parents are unknown.
David married Esther HOOVER on 19 December 1833 in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Esther was born 14 September 1814 and her parents are unknown.
David and Esther lived in Strasburg and East Donegal, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania until about 1860. They then moved to Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.
David died after a revolving pulley caught his arm and threw him across the paint shop of the Toledo, Wabash & Western Railway Company where he worked. His arm was “wrenched” off and his legs and ribs were broken. He still survived for a few hours before he died on 18 November 1870 at his home in Toledo.
Esther died on 7 June 1902 in Toledo.
David and Esther had at least 10 children, all born in Pennsyvlania.
- Barbara Ann LYONS born about 1834.
- Peter H LYONS born 1 Sep 1837 and died 30 Aug 1934. He married Mary Ann and Anna.
- Frances LYONS born about 1839.
- Esther LYONS born about 1842.
- Elmira LYONS born about 1845.
- Anna Mary LYONS born 19 Jul 1848 and died 6 Jan 1929. She married John HAHNLEN.
- Jacob Z LYONS born 27 May 1851 and died 2 Oct 1927. He married Lorinda PARTEE.
- David H LYONS born 6 Mar 1854 and died 9 Oct 1912. He married Matilda KECK.
- John LYONS born about 1858.
- Esther LYONS born about 1860.
If you would like to collaborate on this family, please email me at email@example.com.